1. Information we collect from you
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as your name, address, email address, telephone number, and resume.
- Details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
2. Use of your information
We use your information to:
- Provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you request.
- Administer your account with us.
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- Notify you about changes to our service.
3. Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law.
- In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings.
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
4. Security of your information
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information in accordance with GDPR regulations.
5. Policy amendments
6. Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee (currently fixed at EUR 10) in accordance with GDPR regulations.
7. Third party websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
8. Updating information
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated in accordance with GDPR regulations.